Get domain and tld ?

Professional Software Engineering PSE-L at
Mon Jan 26 00:26:25 CET 2009

At 23:58 2009-01-25 +0100, Dallman Ross wrote:

>I want to say "sure," but frankly I have no idea what
>"the cli" is.  ("Computer Luser Interface"?)  But I'll say "sure"
>anyway, what the hell.

Command Line Interface.  AKA, shell.  As differentiated from point-n-click
in a GUI, or pulldown menus.

The special concept of a CLI is perhaps a bit odd to people already used to
using a shell interface.

>(Anyway, "bailout" is a noun;

These days, it's a profanity <g>

  Procmail disclaimer: <>