Passing mail delivery onto /usr/bin/deliverquota with arguments defined by procmail

Charles Gregory cgregory at
Wed Jan 14 18:03:38 CET 2009

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009, Marcus Sykes wrote:
> And my rc file is currently:
> MAILDIR=/var/qmail/mailnames/$1/$2/Maildir

Try echoing "$1" and "$2" to your logfile, to see if they really
are what you think they are.... Or hardcode the MAILDIR to test....
Or use $USER......

and if none of that works, post your logfile here....