about the new reply

yangf0704 yangf0704 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 15:51:54 CET 2007

>Take the addresses you're sending notices to and append them to a
>file.  When preparing to send an autoreply, check to see if the address
>you're going to send it to is ALREADY in that file, and if so, don't send
>the autoreply.

What you said is exactly what I want to do. I just don't know if I need modify the procmailrc or need to change the code.Could you give me more details or an example? Thank you very much!

BTW, I read some docs and try to wrote a rc file, it just used to judge if the sender already received a autoreply once, not include the date judge.But it doesn't work. Could you help me fix it? Thanks.

:0 Whc: vacation.lock
* $^To:.*\<$\LOGNAME\>
| formail -rD 8192 vacation.cache
:0 ehc