Append header in undelivered messages

Rene Borchers rmborchers at
Mon Nov 5 18:49:07 CET 2007

I've changed distributions and now I  have the following problem:

When I use procmail to forward a mail with

* ^From.*a_user at domain
! other_account at anotherdomain

The mail is forwarded, but it is a complete new mail the old mail is in
the body of the mail including headers and attachments. For the
receiving side the mail is completely worthless. With my previous
distribution it was forwarded as received only a ReSent header was

any idea's to solve this

Thanks in advance

Registered Linux User No.291649
Registered LFS user No.16792
Uptime: 18:37:54 up 91 days, 11:43, 4 users, load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.00
Kernel: Linux GNU/Linux
Processor: model name : Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.60GHz
To be excellent when engaged in administration is to be like the North Star. As it remains in its one position, all the other stars surround it. -- Confucius