stuff getting through my spam filter

Ruud H.G. van Tol rvtol at
Wed Sep 6 14:50:46 CEST 2006

Luke Vanderfluit schreef:

> I have a spam filter (popfile) that tags spam with 'Subject: [Spam]'
> Recently some clever hackers have sent me emails that procmail puts
> in my Inbox despite them having that header.

How do you know that that assumption is true?
Maybe popfile is corrupting your message.

Try to put a copy of the message as-is, both before and after popfile
touched it, on a website somewhere, so we can have a better look at it.
Did you already visit the "X-POPFile-Link:..."?

Why don't you check the added header?

  :0:  # locking!

Groet, Ruud