Mail Dirs

Trevor Daucsavage tdaucsavage at bennettoffice.com
Wed Feb 6 21:00:52 CET 2002

I'm having a heck of a time getting procmail to do the mail directories,
can someone give me some advice or a little nudge in the right
direction?  I've read the man pages, and still to no avail.  I'm
obvoiusly missing something.  I would like the mail to go into
/var/spool/mail/$username/new/.  Also, it should create those folders if
they don't exist when an email is received, correct?  If someone could
send me their .procmailrc file that they have it running with it would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Trevor